Chef de PartieApply Now
We are currently recruiting for a Chef to join our team. Our kitchen team produce fresh food for the Fig and Olive restaurant and also for Forage food hall and delicatessen.
Full training and development is offered to ensure you excel in your role and develop your skills. Many of our chefs have progressed through our training and development into management roles.
To be discussed at interview stage.
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
- Competent level of English spoken and written
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about fresh food cooking
- Want to develop their skills
- Onsite parking
- Employee discount
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave (including time in lieu for 8 public and bank holidays)
As we are in a remote location having your own transport is an advantage as we are not on a public transport route.
We provide full Covid-19 awareness training and full PPE. We are taking the temperatures of our employees on arrival to work and following the government guidelines. The safety of our employees is paramount.