The Fig & Olive supports, nurtures, and invests in its team members whilst offering a rewarding and welcoming career pathway.
As a part of our Front Of House team, you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in delivering an extraordinary level customer service and sharing a great food experience with our customers.
Your communication skills will be first class and you’ll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you all about our exclusive menu options so you can share it with our customers. Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment or hospitality and catering industry would be highly advantageous but not a necessity.
Full-time contracts available. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including daytime, evening, weekdays and weekends.
- You should have the ability to plan, organise and use your own initiative within a pressurised environment
- Work both during the week and weekend, early to late
- Communicate with customers effectively
- Work within the team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of our menus and drinks list
- Training and development to advance your career
- Staff discount off purchases throughout our Coppice site
- Holiday based on hours worked
- Company pension
- Free uniform
- Onsite free car parking
If you would like to be part of our Coppice family, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.